Do you know what is the difference between 500W and 750W mixer grinder? Mixer grinders are really popular these days & no one can deny it. Every other day thousands of mixer grinders are being sold.
Before you jump to your shopping cart, you should know which mixer grinder is good, 500 watts or 750 watts. It completely depends on your requirements, expectations & pricing. By the end of this 3-minute definitive guide, you can figure out which watt mixer grinder is best.
Difference Between 500 watt and 750 watt Mixer Grinder
- Motor Speed: The first & foremost difference between the two is, their motor speed. Since a 500 watts motor consumes less power than 750 watts, it will have less RPM than the latter.
- Power Consumption: Obviously, a 500 watts mixer grinder would consume lesser electricity units than a 750 watts mixer grinder. Hence, you can save a few bucks with the 500W motor. On the other hand, 750W motors are designed for heavy-duty operations, hence consuming more power. Check how much watt mixer grinder is good for home.
- RPM: It stands for “revolution per mile”. That means, how many times the blades of a mixer grinder rotates per minute. For 500 watts mixer grinder, RPM is 17-19000. For a 750W motor, it is up to 22000. Remember- more RPM = better performance = lesser time.
- Performance: A 500 watts motor is designed to perform regular grinding tasks. It includes dry grinding, chutney preparing & wet grinding to some extent. Whereas for 750 watts mixer grinders are supposed to do both regular as well as tough grinding. You can do turmeric grinding, crushing, prepare idli/dosa batter & even do juicing.
- Pricing: The key difference between 500W and 750W mixer grinders is the price tag. The former comes at a lower price than the latter. If you have a budget, you should go for a 750-watt mixer grinder.
- Jars: Most of the time, a 500W mixer grinder comes with 2 or a maximum of 3 jars. In the case of 750W mixers, you get 3 to 5 jars (depending on if you choose the juicer jar or not).
- Warranty: You get a 1-year warranty with a 500 watts mixer grinder. In some cases, it might be 2 years. But in the case of 750W grinders, you get a minimum of 2 years warranty.
So, is 500 watt Mixer Grinder Good Enough?
If you need a mixer grinder for a small family & not for heavy use, choosing a 500 watts mixer grinder is pretty good.
No need to burn your pocket unnecessarily. This is very important w.r.t the difference between 500 watt and 750-watt mixer grinder.
After all, it can perform a lot of key tasks that shorten your cooking time inside the kitchen. For most Indian kitchens, a 500 watts mixer grinder is enough.
But if you need some extra, you have to spend more on a high-power motor. Learn more on how to choose the best mixer grinder.
I’m Confused. Which Mixer Grinder is Best 500 watt or 750 watt?
Let’s make it clear. I have explained under what requirements you should go for a 500 watts mixer grinder.
If you want to perform tough grinding, atta kneading, juicing, meat mincing, shredding, crushing & prepare idli/dosa batter, look no further & go for a 750 watts mixer grinder. If you want, even more, you can compare the food processor with a mixer grinder.
Because an ordinary 500W motor will always struggle to perform these tasks as they ask for high power.
If you forcefully try to do, you will end up burning the motor or breaking the blades. And no one of us wants to run towards service centres, right?
500W vs 750W Mixer Grinders
Pros & Cons- 500W motor
Pros & Cons- 750W motor